If you’ve been affected by Hurricane Harvey or preparing for Hurricane Irma, we want you to know that your RingCentral team is here and ready to assist if and when you need us. If you have been impacted by Harvey, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-898-4591 to let us know that you’re safe and to tell us how we can help you get your business back on its feet. If you are in the path of Irma, below are some resources that will help you manage your RingCentral system in the coming weeks.
- RingCentral Mobile app: Use your iOS or Android enabled device to make and receive calls, send and receive faxes and texts, retrieve voicemails, configure phonesystem settings and more. Click here to download the app.
- RingCentral Desktop: Allows you to call, text, start a conference, or send a fax from your desktop computer. Click here to download the app.
- RingCentral Glip: Enables you and your team to communicate and collaborate in real-time from anywhere, on any device. Key features include team messaging,file sharing, video calls, screen sharing and task management. Click here to download the app.
- RingCentral Meetings: Hold high-definition video meetings using your computer, smartphone, and tablet.Share screens, presentations, whiteboards, and files. Click here to download the app.
- Logging in to your RingCentral Online Account
- Call Handling & Forwarding Overview (configuring rules for users)
- Using WiFi or cellular connections with RingCentral mobile app
- RingCentral for desktop overview·
- How to configure and use RingCentral mobile app
- Configuring your Company Call Handling Settings