Call recordings on the mobile app

• Idea
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Under Consideration
  • (Edited)
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Call Recording – Managing Recordings from RingCentral Desktop and Mobile Applications

On Mobile App Guide, page 25 it says "Users can find their call recordings by clicking Messages in the menu bar , then Recordings . On - Demand Recordings are saved for 90 days. Download recordings to retain them longer" . I have done two test recordings and they show up in my online web portal under recordings but not in my app. under messages in my app I see "ALL" "Voice" "Fax" and "Text" but no tab for recordings. please advise on where to find my recordings in the app. (I am on iPhone 6 iOS 8.3)
Photo of Bryan Meehan

Bryan Meehan

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Kim

Kim, Alum

• 43,434 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Bryan,

Where did you find the Mobile App Guide?  Can you please send me the link for that RingCentral guide so I can review it?
(Edited)
Photo of Bryan Meehan

Bryan Meehan

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Photo of Jose Pastor

Jose Pastor, Official Rep

• 690 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Bryan, good catch.  You need to go to the service web, sometimes called your online account for call recordings.  We'll follow up on the guide to make it more clear.

We have the request to make call recordings available on the mobile, but it is not yet planned.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.