I can't print reports = Blank Page

• Question
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
  • Answered
Hello,

When I print a report I just get a blank page.  I can see the report in my browser, but when I print it gives me a blank page.  This problem is the same across multiple device/browswer/OS including Safari, Firefox, Chrome and Edge browsers.

Am I alone in this problem?  Hopefully we can restore this basic functionality because it helps our management team communicate with staff.  We need either a printed report or a .pdf export.
Photo of jake moore

jake moore

• 180 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Taylor

Taylor

• 2,232 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
In Firefox, add the extension 'Print Edit WE'. Once loaded, open a report. Click the extension. You will still see a white screen - choose 'Close' on the toolbar.

Then go to Menu > Print (browser menu). You will now see the report as printable.
Photo of Dorian Jackson

Dorian Jackson

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
How do you open a report in firefox?
Photo of Saadet - Community Moderator

Saadet - Community Moderator, Official Rep

• 63,458 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hey Dorian, did you still need help?
Photo of Dorian Jackson

Dorian Jackson

yes. I would like to print a specific call log with RingCentral's logo on it. Please advise.
Photo of Saadet - Community Moderator

Saadet - Community Moderator, Official Rep

• 63,458 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hey Dorian,

Right now, when you download a report it will not have the RC logo on it
Photo of Dorian Jackson

Dorian Jackson

Yes,

I am aware. That is the source of my problem. I did see why I can print articles with the RingCentral Logo on it, but not reports. This should be changed immediately as these records belong to the clients and can be used as evidence in Court.
Photo of jake moore

jake moore

• 180 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Perfect!  Thank you.  The same plugin works in Chrome too.   I think google higjacks the search results even in firefox to show the Chrome extensions.
Photo of Taylor

Taylor

• 2,232 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
I'm glad to hear that it worked for you. Quite the quirk.

Cheers.
(Edited)