I HAVE HAD 2 MEETINGS NOW WITH TOPS ON LINE CHAT - AND MY SYSTEM IS SLOWING DOWN IN EACH MEETING . WHY I AM MISSING MY MEETING WHY

• Question
  • Updated 6 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have a related question on this subject, please post a new topic.

I HAVE HAD 2 MEETINGS NOW WITH TOPS ON LINE CHAT - AND MY SYSTEM IS SLOWING DOWN IN EACH MEETING . WHY I AM MISSING MY MEETING WHY IS IT SO SLOW ? I AM GETTING SO FRUSTRATED WHY IS THIS GOING ON I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE THERE ARE SEVERAL OTHERS WITH THE SAME PROBLEM???
Photo of SUSAN WINTER

SUSAN WINTER

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 6 months ago

Photo of J.B. Ferguson

J.B. Ferguson, Champion

• 34,768 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
What, pray tell, is "Tops On Line Chat"? I think you might be posting in the wrong community forum. This forum is for RingCentral, a Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) business communication service.
Photo of ADOLPHSON

ADOLPHSON

• 116 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
My Ring Central meeting is messed up also. I lost a client yesterday due to it not sharing my screen and then it sent an error code and wouldn't let us log back into it. 
Photo of ADOLPHSON

ADOLPHSON

• 116 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I have had nothing but unresolved issues with this VOIP system. So wish I never signed that contract. 
Photo of J.B. Ferguson

J.B. Ferguson, Champion

• 34,768 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Adolphson,

Have you contacted support regarding any of your issues?
Regardless of your issues, “Tops On Line” is not a RingCentral product ir service and I was letting the original poster know that fact.

If anything I recommend you repost what you just did as a brand new post in these forums so it could be handled separately instead of being grouped with something that is not a RingCentral product or service.
Photo of Timmi Ryerson

Timmi Ryerson

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I had a meeting in Kenya last night and the Ring Central meeting constantly timed out.  But I cannot tell if it is the software or the meeting participant's bandwidth which can be a problem in other countries.  However Kenya is known for its higher level of technological ability.  So not sure if it is the same issue or not.  But yes, I have had issues with meetings.
Photo of SUSAN WINTER

SUSAN WINTER

I PERSONALLY KNOW OF SEVERAL PEOPLE WHO ARE HAVING ALL THE SAME ISSUES I WISH THEY WOULD GET IT FIXED 
Photo of J.B. Ferguson

J.B. Ferguson, Champion

• 34,682 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Susan,

First, please try to refrain from using all CAPS when writing. It's harder to read and is considered "yelling" in internet manners.

Second, what is "TOPS ON LINE CHAT"? RingCentral does not have any such product or service. Are you sure you are in the correct Community Forum?
Photo of SUSAN WINTER

SUSAN WINTER

EXCUSE ME SIR I WAS ASKED TO USE CAPS  OK  HAVE A NICE DAY???
Photo of J.B. Ferguson

J.B. Ferguson, Champion

• 34,650 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
You still haven't answered my question. What is "TOPS ON LINE CHAT"? RingCentral does not have any such product or service. Are you sure you are in the correct Community Forum?

Who would ask you to use CAPS?
Photo of SUSAN WINTER

SUSAN WINTER

I will refer you to KYLE AUSTIN: KAustin@tops.org he will explain it to you what is about .? it is a weight loss group with twice weekly support group meetings. Monday and Thursday. now I am not even able to get into the meetings period . my Glip account was deactivated??? 
Photo of Saadet - Community Support

Saadet - Community Support, Official Rep

• 56,118 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Susan,

I'm not sure who would have told you to use all caps but it is unnecessary. 

I don't see any open cases on your account. In order to investigate what's going on, which may or may not be related to the Meetings app itself, you will need to contact our Support Team. Other things that can affect your experience could include internet upload/download speed, your machine's memory, etc. 
Photo of SUSAN WINTER

SUSAN WINTER

KAustin@tops.org is the contact at Tops it is a weight loss support group. Take Off Pounds Kyle is the person who can explain it all to you better then me ok . now I can not even get into my meetings cause my Glip account was deactivated ???
Photo of Saadet - Community Support

Saadet - Community Support, Official Rep

• 45,908 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hey Susan,

So it sounds like you are an attendee of another company's regular Meeting. If so, you will need to speak with them yourself regarding what is going on. Also, you do not have to have a Glip account in order to join a RingCentral Meeting. I would highly suggest contacting our Support Team and Kyle in order to get the ball rolling. Again, we will not be able to properly assist you on a User Forum.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.