I have been having problems consistently with a delay in sound when I am talking. I end up talking over the person on the phone with me.

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution, has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate.  If you have questions or comments related to this to thread, please create a new topic, or post to anot

When I am on the phone with someone, it will appear that they have finished speaking. I'll start speaking and then I'll hear them continue.
Photo of Karen Hooper

Karen Hooper

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of RC-Installer

RC-Installer, Champion

• 27,716 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Karen, what phone are you using?

Let us know

Thanks

Chuck
Certified Ring Central Installer
ckfuscone@yahoo.com
Photo of Ben Foster

Ben Foster, Alum

• 6,124 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Karen, do let us know more about this issue so we can investigate - are you using the mobile app, the softphone or a desk phone?
Same problem here, I am using Rincentral and forwarding the call to my home phone
Photo of US SMB

US SMB

• 60 Points
I had the same problem using a Polycom RC phone and switch the VoIP setting to regular rather than HD and is much better
Photo of Regina

Regina

• 2,750 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Same problem. We use the Ring Central Soft Phone

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.