Inbound and Outbound Text Messaging Stopped Working

• Question
  • Updated 1 month ago
  • Acknowledged
Hi our inbound and outbound text messaging has stopped working all of a sudden.  It stopped working this morning and was working yesterday.  No changes were made to our settings.  We are in Canada, Toronto specifically.  Our carrier is Rogers.  Help please!  I need this back up and running asap.
Photo of Mike

Mike

• 288 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Saadet

Saadet, Employee

• 67,790 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hey Teana, please open a case and include which numbers are affected so we can investigate.

Photo of Mike

Mike

• 288 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Thanks.  I just submitted a case.  Case# 07228644.  I would really appreciate help on this as soon as possible.  My outbound calls are now not working either.
Photo of Saadet

Saadet, Employee

Hey Teana, I see that our Tier 2 team has reached out to you to follow up :)
Photo of Chad Dixon

Chad Dixon

• 62 Points
My entire team is having this issue as well with 3 different phone numbers/accounts.  I'm on a chat with RC Support (Angela D.) who is stating that they will escalate the case regarding this issue.  I'm thinking that it could be a system-wide error.
Photo of Dean Weltman

Dean Weltman

• 60 Points
having this problem, now. 

Photo of DeLon Lee

DeLon Lee

• 72 Points
I haven't received an RC Phone message on my computer in a few days. It still works on my phone though. What is going on?

Photo of Saadet

Saadet, Employee

Hey DeLon, please contact our Tech Support Team. They'll need to gather logs to see what's going on
Photo of DeLon Lee

DeLon Lee

• 72 Points
I've been trying to do that. I just opened a case, but haven't heard back.
Photo of Saadet

Saadet, Employee

I see you opened it today. With cases you should hear from someone within 24 hours. But if you need immediate help, it's always best to call in. You can reference your current case number and that Support Agent will grab it and start helping you out