incoming calls show on 2 lines simultaneously

• Question
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have a related question on this subject, please post a new topic.

When an incoming call comes in both the line1 and line 2 calls light up, looking like there are actually 2 calls coming in at the same time but both are the one incoming call. Only like this on one of my phones. Please help, I have looked through all help and faqs and can't find anything
Photo of WILLIAMS

WILLIAMS

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Jessica - Community Support

Jessica - Community Support, Official Rep

• 4,532 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
Hi Williams, 

Is there any way you could post a picture of this occurring? Can you confirm what model of phone you're using as well? Thanks! 
Photo of WILLIAMS

WILLIAMS

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I can't post a photo of it happening because it will just look like 2 calls coming in at once.
I have a CISCO IP SPA525G. I actually have 6 of these phones and just the one is having issues.
When a call comes incoming both line 1 and line 2 are flashing... if I want to ignore the 1 call I actually have to ignore it and it will keep ringing on line 2 then I have to ignore that one too.
Photo of Jessica - Community Support

Jessica - Community Support, Official Rep

• 2,182 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Hi Williams, 

So strange! Please open a case with support so they can do some in depth troubleshooting. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.