Incoming calls after business hours from associates.

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution, has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have questions or comments related to this to thread, please create a new topic, or post to anot

Business hours are from 9:00am til 3:00pm. I do not want customers to call the system after or before those hours. I still work and want to receive calls from business associates. What can I do? Everyone gets voice mail.
Photo of Richard Wilson

Richard Wilson

• 70 Points

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of RC-Installer

RC-Installer, Champion

• 27,748 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Richard, you could set hours of operation for the whole company or individual exttensions so the numbers your customers have could be the main company number and you configure business hours for that and if you need other associates to call before or after hours they could either dial phones directly or you could setup and extension that only they know about to select when calling the main number.

so you have a few options here.

Let me know if this answers your question

Thanks

Chuck
Certified Ring Central Installer
ckfuscone@yahoo.com
Photo of RC-Installer

RC-Installer, Champion

• 27,748 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Richard, you could set hours of operation for the whole company or individual exttensions so the numbers your customers have could be the main company number and you configure business hours for that and if you need other associates to call before or after hours they could either dial phones directly or you could setup and extension that only they know about to select when calling the main number.

so you have a few options here.

Let me know if this answers your question

Thanks

Chuck
Certified Ring Central Installer
ckfuscone@yahoo.com
Photo of Ben Foster

Ben Foster, Alum

• 6,124 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Richard - unless you have a direct number (aka DigitalLine) where your associates can reach you, your best bet might be to create an advanced forwarding rule in your Auto-Receptionist > Greeting & Company Calls. You can set two conditions within the same rule so that at certain times, only "whitelisted" numbers (those of your associates) can reach you.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.