iOS APP: When I log off from my iOS app, the notifications of new messages still appear. BUG

• Idea
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution, has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate.  If you have questions or comments related to this to thread, please create a new topic, or post to anot

Photo of j

j

• 968 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 94,378 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Can you explain in more detail what is happening?  You can include screenshots if necessary. Thanks
Photo of j

j

it looks like in IOS app, sms messages get refreshed every 3 days, and the app shows only very recent sms messages sent, regardless of number of sms sent per day. If I need to load or see sms message 4 days ago I have to scroll up and constantly push up to load one message at a time to show previous messages sent. This is very inconvenient, and in fact every time I press re-sync with mailbox, it does that. The disappearance does not happen with voicemails or faxes. This is absolutely must be fixed.
Photo of j

j

Also if I have 20 messages I sent 6 days ago. I have to keep scrolling and loading one message at a time, if it got refreshed from current view. Extremely not user friendly. Instead have a setting in app to allow user to select how many messages they want to load or see on their screen. This is urgent issue.
Photo of j

j

In terms of log off. The notifications arrive to mailbox, that is logged of from in current iOS app.
Photo of Claudio (Customer)

Claudio (Customer)

• 14,170 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
When you log off from the app that does not mean the notifications will stop, specially if those notifications are going into the IOS by the messages app.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.