iOS RingCentral and RC Phone apps have out-of-sync contact info

  • 0
  • 3
  • Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • Acknowledged
We recently changed two extensions for two users. The RC Phone iOS app shows the updated/correct extensions, but the RingeCentral app does not (shows both users at the same extension).

The change was made approximately 24hours ago, and I've relaunched both apps...should be plenty of time for them to catch the update. All of the users I've check with show the same results. When the new users make calls, hard phones show the correct incoming extension and caller ID, however, the iOS app shows incorrect information.





Anyone else seen this happen? RC, is a delay like this expected behavior?
Photo of Will Simon

Will Simon

  • 936 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
  • confused, frustrated, concerned

Posted 2 months ago

  • 0
  • 3
Photo of Saadet - Community Support

Saadet - Community Support, Official Rep

  • 43,480 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hey Will, I see that you've opened a case with Support! I'll make a note that our Glip team should also look into this :)
Photo of Will Simon

Will Simon

  • 936 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Thank you! Still showing incorrect in RingCentral iOS app, but correct in RC Phone iOS app.
Photo of Saadet - Community Support

Saadet - Community Support, Official Rep

  • 43,480 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Sure thing! I updated the Support Agent who has your case :)