iPhone VoIP app - vibrate on silent

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution, has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have questions or comments related to this to thread, please create a new topic, or post to anot

During an incoming VoIP call, my iPhone only vibrates once to alert me of an incoming call.  It's way too easy to miss a call when my phone only vibrates once.  Is there any way to change the alert settings so that it vibrates more than just once?

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.
Photo of Mike

Mike

• 284 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 94,780 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Unfortunately there's not a way we can change that on our end. When you receive a VoIP call via the RC Mobile app, it works a bit differently than when you receive a direct dial call to your cell phone. I'm not sure if it will work for  your situation, but you have the option of forwarding to the cell phone number instead of answering with the mobile app. 

Mike 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.