Is support down for submitting tickets?

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have a related question on this subject, please post a new topic. Thank you The RingCentral C

I been trying to submit a ticket and it just loops back to the screen.  I logged out and back and same result.
Photo of Rosa Isela Gomez

Rosa Isela Gomez

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 94,388 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hello Rosa Isela Gomez,

This sounds like a browser caching issue. Try to clear your cache, then close the browser, reopen it and then log back in and try again Or you can also try a different browser, ie Firefox, Chrome etc.

Mike
(Edited)
Photo of Thomas D

Thomas D

• 290 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I have also found that Internet Explorer doesn't work with the ticket submission process. I have to use Firefox or chrome.
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 94,388 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Do you know which version of IE you were using?  And where did you run into a problem? Or did you get some sort of error message?

Mike 
Photo of Thomas D

Thomas D

I think I just fixed it. It's with Internet Explorer version 11. But if RingCentral is in the "Compatibility Mode Settings" then it doesn't work. If I remove it, it works.

attached is what it looks like in compatibility mode.

Photo of Thomas D

Thomas D

Notice in the screenshot, I chose "User Settings" but the sub-menu didn't appear.
Photo of Rosa Isela Gomez

Rosa Isela Gomez

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thanks,  that worked!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.