Is there a working dialing Mac program for VVX310 Phones?

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution, has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have questions or comments related to this to thread, please create a new topic, or post to anot

Dialectic for Mac has a setup for Polycom phones, but it doesn't work (at the moment) with the VVX310 on Ringcentral. I want to integrate my Daylite customer management with the phone so I can click call and call them from the desk phone. All of the pieces exist, but right now I can't find anyone who has completed the puzzle.

Has anyone else found a solution?
Photo of Troy Pickett

Troy Pickett

• 410 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Andrew Orgel

Andrew Orgel

• 122 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Try Dialectic's RC Softphone for Mac as a workaround.  See my post here.
Photo of Patrick Hogan

Patrick Hogan

• 70 Points
Hello Troy,

Founder of Callinize here.  We support the VVX310.  We do click to dial in all browser tabs and also give nice analytics.  The desktop based products do not typically give you the CRM integration component, which is usually what businesses want.  

We have a free trial and we work with many RingCentral customers.  We recently had a meeting with RingCentral business development on how we could work together. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.