Issues with Login and Phone Registration - 1/22/2018 - Resolved

• Problem
  • Updated 10 months ago
  • Solved

Hello Everyone,

This morning a backend provider experienced an incident that caused our customer's phones to have issues registering.  

The issue has been resolved at this time. We truly apologize for the frustration!

If you have any further issues with your phone registrations or low call quality, please contact support at 888-898-4591 and select option 3.

Photo of Saadet - Community Support

Saadet - Community Support, Official Rep

• 43,336 Points 20k badge 2x thumb

Posted 10 months ago

Photo of Jennifer McRimmon

Jennifer McRimmon

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled All desktop phones are down, cannot login, been on hold for support for over 24 m....

All desktop phones are down, cannot login account, on hold for support over 25 mins, all status is green.
Photo of Dustin Showers

Dustin Showers, Champion

• 3,090 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled multiple sites, multiple connections, 200+ lines all having problems.

success.ringcentral shows all green...  am i the only one?
Photo of Chris Duquette

Chris Duquette, Champion

• 14,524 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
i didnt experience any down time this morning, but it seems like it was addressed pretty quick no? any word on what cause the droppage? just so i know what i need to be on the look out for.
Photo of Jan Ferguson, Channel Partner

Jan Ferguson, Channel Partner, Champion

• 31,796 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
According to Saadet's message, "This morning a backend provider experienced an incident that caused our customer's phones to have issues registering. " Nothing you have to watch out for.