Line Graph on Performance Report as a PDF

• Idea
  • Updated 2 months ago
FEATURE REQUEST TEMPLATE

To help our Product Team understand your request and assure it gets more consideration, please include the following details in your request:

1. Account type: US
  2. A brief description of the business: Insurance Company
  3. A high level description of the product or feature being requested: A feature that includes line graph on the performance report that can be downloaded as a PDF file from the web portal.
  4. A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature: This feature is needed in generating performance reports via the web portal.
  5. Benefit of such feature: To analyze and monitor phone calls in different departments.
  6. Number of Users and/or Digital Lines: 70 Lines

Photo of Garry WU

Garry WU

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 9 months ago

Photo of Garry WU

Garry WU

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Is there any update for this request. I am looking forward from you. Thx!
Photo of Jessica - Community Moderator

Jessica - Community Moderator, Official Rep

• 9,172 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Garry, 

No updates yet! Usually product ideas need a couple more votes and followers to get some traction :) 
I second this request. The Performance report shows the Total KPIs, Trend and users but does not export the Trend graph. 

I would like to see if we could make the graph more customizable to actually list the number of calls per hour or per day. Right now it shows the graph for visual purpose but not for being able to read the amount of calls per day.