List of Required Features and their status

• Idea
  • Updated 4 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have a related question on this subject, please post a new topic. Thank you The RingCentral C

Many times, I notice that the features requested by us (the users) has comments like "Click Like in order to show your interest" or "Community - Please +1 this if you'd like to see this as well...."
I would like to see the List of this requirements and their status, let say, "Submitted to the Engineering Department", "Work in Progress", "No ETA" (most of them), "In the trash bin", etc.
And also a easy way to add our support to that idea or requirement.

That way we (the customers) can have an idea how is going, or keep dreaming...

Photo of Claudio (Customer)

Claudio (Customer)

• 14,090 Points 10k badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Regina

Regina

• 2,750 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Keep Dreaming- ;-)
Photo of Jose Pastor

Jose Pastor, Official Rep

• 690 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
On the Product team, we do read all the posts and take them into account as we plan releases.  

When you all like and idea that certainly helps.

It is tough for us to talk about features coming until they are ready for Beta, so the best thing to do is like ideas that you support and we will keep our eyes on them!

Jose
Photo of Claudio (Customer)

Claudio (Customer)

• 14,090 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Thanks José for your time.

I found some very good ideas (from my point of view) but because of lack of diffusion or just a low number of likes, maybe the idea could remain sleeping for months...

Proof of that is for example good ideas here has 5, 8 maybe just 12 likes but the number of members of this community is several thousands...

Which number of likes needs an idea to be considered as feature for some of the next updates?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.