List of upcoming meetings in new Ring Central app

• Idea
  • Updated 2 months ago
I installed the new desktop Ring Central app today but found that the video meetings section did not include a list of my upcoming scheduled RC meetings. This is something that I often use in the RC meetings app and I would like to see it added to the new integrated app. That would enable me to really use just that one app instead of still needing to use the separate meetings app.
Photo of Lori Zarling

Lori Zarling

• 210 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Ted Jaffe

Ted Jaffe, Official Rep

• 3,206 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
Lori, made a recording to help guide you, hope this helps! https://www.loom.com/share/a55dcaeabf7342208d5b9f1f67ccff58
Photo of Lori Zarling

Lori Zarling

I did connect my Outlook calendar but that then shows all of the meetings that I have in that calendar. I was looking for just a list of the meetings that I have scheduled in RC meetings like I am able to get in the separate RC meetings app or in my online account.
Photo of Ted Jaffe

Ted Jaffe, Official Rep

Hi Lori, sorry there isn't a way to filter to just your own scheduled video meetings.  You will notice video meetings will have a button that says "Join" while others will show either "Dial in" or nothing if there isn't any meeting info in the invite.

Most of our customers prefer to see the full calendar. This gives full visibility into their schedule for the day so they don't need to switch between Outlook and our app - also its so they can join meetings from other services like Zoom, Webex, GoToMeeting, conference call dial ins.  They also would like to have their busy presence from their calendar integrated so they can show as busy when in a meeting (even if there is no video meeting scheduled).

What would be your specific use case for only showing RC video meetings like the previous standalone RC meetings app?

Hope this helps.
Photo of Lori Zarling

Lori Zarling

Yes, I do like having the full calendar for all of those reasons. But I would also like an option to see only the RC scheduled meetings that I have scheduled. The current calendar appears to only show the current week but I would like to see the list of meetings I have scheduled further into the future.
Photo of Ted Jaffe

Ted Jaffe, Official Rep

Thanks Lori for the feedback! We will consider this enhancement.