I've recently become aware that numbers in the Company pool are available for selection to be assigned to an individual user/phone, even if a number is already in use as a Custom Rule.
We have many such numbers that are the Called Numbers in Rules that deliver calls to our individual office IVRs. If these numbers are then also selected from the pool and assigned to a phone, then the calls for that office are instead delivered to that individual user, breaking call flow for that office and impacting productivity.
This feature request would be that numbers that are referenced elsewhere, such as in the Custom Rules, should be locked down/separated from the pool, so that they can't be inadvertently reassigned to a wrong destination.
- Account type - U.S.
- A brief description of the business - Case management for workman comp cases
- A high level description of the product or feature being requested - Lock down numbers in pool that are in use
- A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature - Isolating our remote office numbers from being selectable for other destinations.
- Benefit of such feature - Protects numbers already in use
- Include any related case number if applicable - No known case number at this time
- Number of Users and/or Digital Lines - 298 lines in Company pool