Login Failed

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have a related question on this subject, please post a new topic.

"Login Failed - Cannot obtain important account information because of a server error."  I have multiple users in the office at the moment who are not experiencing issues.  However, one person is receiving the following error when they attempt to login to the website.  They are able to login in on their mobile app but not from the desktop.  Has anyone experienced this issue?  Any ideas?
Photo of Dan Ryan

Dan Ryan

• 70 Points

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Saadet - Community Support

Saadet - Community Support, Official Rep

• 39,248 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hey Dan,

Do you have a screen shot of the error message?

What Internet Browser are you using? Have you cleared cache and cookies?
Photo of Mike Fawaz

Mike Fawaz

• 180 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
My company just converted all of our users over to RingCentral over this weekend. Out of our 3 physical office locations, all the users at only one of my offices are experiencing this issue with the desktop app. Sometimes it logs right in, other times to alternatives between different network errors. We are utilizing a Fortigate firewall at this location, but I have been unable to pin point an issue on the firewall. It does not appear to be blocking any traffic either. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. 
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 91,080 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
It does indeed sound like a network issue.  I'm not sure if you've seen this, but the best place to start troubleshooting is to make sure your network is set up correctly as explained in this document. 
Expanded Version: RingCentral Network Requirements and Recommendations

If you're confident that everything is correct, but still having issues, then you'll want to open a support case include the user details and exact error messages, screenshots etc. 

(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.