This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Call Logs: Call Queue not to show 'missed call' when a call is answered by another user in Queue
- Account type: U.S
- A brief description of the business: One Source Process
- A high level description of the product or feature being requested: a feature to remove the missed call tagging when a member of the call queue will answer the call. Current behavior: members phone app shows missed call since they are part of the queue.
- A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature: when they are out of the office and is using the mobile app
- Benefit of such feature: this helps not to confuse the customer about the tagging, they are thinking that the call is not answered or missed.
- Number of Users and/or Digital Lines: 9
There are no replies.