Missing Calls on Softphones

• Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • Answered
After the update last week I have users who are not receiving incoming calls. They go straight to missed or do not show up at all until they log out and back in again. Ideas?
Photo of BRELLENTHIN

BRELLENTHIN

• 220 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Saadet - Community Moderator

Saadet - Community Moderator, Official Rep

• 62,790 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hey BRELLENTHIN,

There are a few things to check when Troubleshooting Calls Going Straight to Voicemail - check these out and let me know how it goes!
Photo of Sunset Homes

Sunset Homes

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
It doesnt work for me

• 62,226 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hey Sunset Homes, I'll need more information about what isn't working. The more details the better :)
Photo of Sunset Homes

Sunset Homes

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Hi Saadet, I am receiving a pop out that says switch call to this device after I update my ringcentral phone in my pc and I receive a E991 service may be limited or unavailable.

Hey Sunset Homes, could you share a screen shot? 

Thanks for sharing :)

That message is a disclosure that we have to give in order to be compliant with government regulations. It doesn't affect your ability to make or receive calls. 
Photo of Zubayr Kamal

Zubayr Kamal

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Was this resolved? I am getting the same issue - I'm seeing missed calls that were never received. Also, some calls are showing up as the name of the extension, instead of the number itself. When I press the info button only then do I see the actual number from where the call came from - this never used to happen before:

Hey Zubayr, I've never seen that before :( Please contact Support so they can gather more details and troubleshoot.