Monitor presence of a shared line

• Idea
  • Updated 5 months ago
It would be nice to be able to monitor the presence of a shared line. I recently converted a digital line to a shared line and noticed that many of the features that I had enjoyed previously are no longer available.
Photo of Front Desk

Front Desk

• 142 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Michael Kintner

Michael Kintner

• 104 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
URGENT: I would like the shared line to be present on all phones inluding desktops.  PLEASE
Photo of Michael Kintner

Michael Kintner

• 104 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled FEATURE REQUEST: Shared Line Presence.

PLEASE I ASKED FOR THIS BACK IN 2015 NOW I REALLY NEED THIS FEATURE FOR SHARED LINE PRESENCE!!!
  1. Account type: US
  2. A brief description of the business: Manufacturing Company
  3. A high level description of the product or feature being requested: I have a total of 10 phones throughout the building on multiple levels.  I would like the shared line to be present on all phones including non-shared lines.
  4. A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature:  We have 10 phones scattered throughout the building on multiple phones that is on one shared line.  I would like to pick up that shared line from a non-shared line phone.
  5. Benefit of such feature:  I've asked for this feature almost 4 years ago when I setup my account.  Now I REALLY need this request.  I would like the ability to have the shared line shown on my non-shared line phone so I can pickup that phone if it rings.   Or if someone hears my line ringing on a non-shared line phone then I should be able to pickup my phone from a shred line phone.
  6. Number of Users and/or Digital Lines: I have a total of 25 users in the building with 8 IP phones.  7 being shared on a shared line and 1 as a direct line.