Caller ID: multiple Company names

• Idea
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • (Edited)
Currently right now my Account can only have 1 "Company Caller ID".  This name will show up for any outbound call I make.  The problem is, we run 3 different Websites and have support for all 3. 

I would like to have the option that would let our CS make an outbound call using a certain Caller ID name depending on who they are calling.
Photo of Ray

Ray

• 752 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Enrique Sanchez

Enrique Sanchez

• 104 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
YES!!!! Finally!!!! 
Photo of Chris Duquette

Chris Duquette, Champion

• 16,226 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
im hoping you can set numbers toll free / fax / "local" numbers to a different "profile" within the account. right now i just put the city each user is in in their "department" tab. granted that only works if everyone in the company and in that office have the same job. so maybe someone can shed a little more light unto this :)
Photo of Kay Fleming

Kay Fleming

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Need for Multiple Caller IDs.

I have one polycom phone but use each of the assigned numbers for a different business.  At the current time I can only have one caller ID for all three numbers.  It would help the brand for each business if I could have a different caller ID set for each number.