Disable the Bubble Tone when dialing out

• Idea
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Implemented
  • (Edited)
We need a feature where we can disable the new ringtone before connecting during outbound call. Interesting/funny ring that recently occurs when my company dials out.
Photo of Barry Nussbaum

Barry Nussbaum

• 760 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Ronda

Ronda

• 364 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I contacted RingCentral about this connecting tone back on December 17/14 and commented that this new connecting tone hurts my ears when it gets louder-I wear a headset and have to remove it from my ear when it does that, I am getting really upset as this is my hearing that is being played with. I hope that RingCentral moves a lot faster with this issue before I go deaf!
Photo of Kevin

Kevin

• 72 Points
It's been 5 months since they said they would implement a fix or a solution. Does it really take that long? I'll be cancelling my service in 3 weeks if nothing changes. I can't run a business of 10 employees with each having to deal with this irritating tone. 
Photo of David Bidwell

David Bidwell

• 1,230 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Ya im doing the same thing they still make promises and nothing changes. I'm Switching to Nextiva 
Photo of David Bidwell

David Bidwell

Hello Keven: Look into Nextiva They have a great system. They even have an Open API and CRM that RingCentral Does not Support. and They do not have that bubble tone just a normal ring. a very nice system you can look at them here. http://get.nextiva.com/
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 93,928 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Our agents now have the ability to turn off the Bubble Tone. If you would like this feature disabled please  Open a Web Case
(Edited)
Photo of David Bidwell

David Bidwell

They do have a Way of getting rid of it now? Thank you for your feed back.
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 93,928 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Yes, you just have to submit a case so that it gets escalated properly. 
Photo of David Bidwell

David Bidwell

ok thanks I Just did that. 
Photo of Steven Suslick

Steven Suslick

• 1,006 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Why continue to make us open support cases why not either make an option to shut it off or just do it?
Photo of Mark Gross

Mark Gross

• 60 Points
I agree with all these posters... bubble tone SUCKS... and opening a Web Case is an inconvenience. I have non the less opened a web case because I want that stupid tone gone. But please consider that this is a real negative for RingCentral... this should be a "turn it off" option in my account settings.