NO SERVICE WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution, has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate.  If you have questions or comments related to this to thread, please create a new topic, or post to anot

BUSY SIGNAL NO CALLS COMING IN TO MY BUSINESS!!!!!!!!
Photo of Steve Schussler

Steve Schussler

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Steve Schussler

Steve Schussler

They finally changed there system status.
Photo of Steve Schussler

Steve Schussler

They finally changed there system status.
Photo of Jamie Rohrbauck

Jamie Rohrbauck

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I am completely frustrated with RC. This is NOT acceptable. Thousands of dollars being lost.
Photo of Patrick Luk

Patrick Luk

• 172 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Something wrong on their routing. Well that's something with VoIP. That's the headache :(
Photo of Gabriel Zaha-

Gabriel Zaha-

• 60 Points
Agree, this company lacks professionalism... every minute without phones is business lost... how can this happen? And still no answers... how much longer?
Photo of Luc Bellavance

Luc Bellavance

• 144 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I know.. Their "update" within the hours simply updated the timestamp on the system status. It's not even accurately describing the outage. I cannot even make internal calls to other phones in the network. I can check my voicemail though...Useless if nobody can leave me a message though. I have no way of letting my clients know my system is down since they can't even reach my auto-attendant.
Photo of Luc Bellavance

Luc Bellavance

• 144 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
My lines appear to be back up.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.