Not a happy customer - just unuseable and no one helps!

• Question
  • Updated 4 months ago
I've been a customer of Ring Central for over a year now. And from day one, the service on the phones has been at very, very difficult to hold a conversation with clients. So much so, that I have to typically hang up and call them back on my mobile. I've been through the online support system multiple times (I think 4?) and keep getting passed on (now been passed onto 'higher support' from the support team).

It's impossible to hold business calls like this and what hurts more is that no one wants to resolve it but will happily charge you for this 'service'. I really hope someone from ring central will deal with my issues this time as I have spent over 2 days now speaking with 'support' to which in my eyes has been completed wasted as nothing is better.

At the very least just send out an operative to sort out your issues that your clients are experiencing.

One last thing! I requested to be given the complaint details from the support and their response was:

We need to sort out the issue regarding audio quality. Then we will be dealing with your other concerns or complaint.

All in all, I'm appalled and deeply disappointed by this service and if it's not solved this time, will undoubtedly be taking my business elsewhere...
Photo of Benjamin Lee

Benjamin Lee

• 70 Points

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Jessica - Community Moderator

Jessica - Community Moderator, Official Rep

• 8,284 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Ben, 

I checked on your case that was opened today, and ensured it has been escalated. You should be hearing from a Tier 2 support agent soon to complete the necessary troubleshooting to correct the audio issues you're having. 

I want to apologize that you felt your request to file a complaint was ignored, it has been recorded in your case. 

I'll make sure to keep an eye on your case. Let us know if you need anything else.