Not getting iPhone notifications since update to iOS 9

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have a related question on this subject, please post a new topic. Thank you The RingCentral C

Two of our iPhone users are reporting that suddenly there are not getting any notifications (texts, VM's) from the RingCentral app.  We have removed/reinstalled the app, verified that notifications are enabled, to no avail.
Photo of Bryan

Bryan, Champion

• 548 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of IPC of Florida

IPC of Florida

• 60 Points
There have been some issues with ios 9 regarding this. I was having the same problem. I don't know if you have updated to 9.1 yet, but my problems seem to have abated after trying a few things recommended on line. Google "ios 9 problems with notification sounds" and you'll see some ideas on how to correct and will find you are not alone. Good luck.
Photo of Bryan

Bryan, Champion

It's not just notification sounds, no visual notifications either.  I'll take a look at those suggestions though.
Photo of Bryan

Bryan, Champion

I'm not seeing much in the way of solutions besides factory resetting the phone, and most who've tried this didn't see any improvement.  Can you tell me what has worked for you?
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 94,048 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Both of you are welcome to open a support case and report this.  Be sure to include your phone model, iOS version and which version of the RC Mobile app you are running.  Open a Case
Photo of Randy T.

Randy T.

• 1,276 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
My issues stopped when I downloaded 9.1, so I don't really need to open a case. The issue also affected other apps within ios9, not just with the RingCentral app. I don't believe the problem is with RingCentral at all, it's just an Apple thing. Too many other people who are not RingCentral customers were affected. Thank you for the concern though.
Photo of Kim

Kim, Alum

• 43,854 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Please contact Apple. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.