Advanced Rules: One click to set all groups and users to Holiday

• Idea
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Not Planned
  • (Edited)
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Setup Custom or Holiday Hours : Advanced Rule

It would be very beneficial if I could click one button, and it would automatically change my Auto-receptionist, all groups, and all users to (After Hours, Holiday, or any other special rule that I have set up).  As it stands, I have to go into the Auto-receptionist, Each group, and Each user and set them to the special rule that I want when I go on vacation. If a caller knows that pressing 3 will get them to the scheduling office, even if the message states that the office is closed, but the caller presses 3 it will be transferred to the scheduling office and will continue to ring unless the users in the scheduling office remembered to turn their phone to Holiday.

In a larger company with 40 groups and 100 users, this would be very time consuming.

Thank you,
Robert Nemerofsky, M.D.
973-784-1024 x 1
C: 973-964-9990
Photo of [none]

[none]

• 162 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • Frustated

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Ken johnson

Ken johnson

• 520 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled One button click for out of office..

There are just so many times when we don't have a scheduled out of office. Our hard PBX used to have a simple button (actually a pull down) to change phone status to "closed" or "holiday". Sometimes it is just not convenient to change the system over. It would really be nice to have a sidecar button for "out to lunch" and one for "closed" that would just kick in the after hours messages at very minimum!
Photo of Kim

Kim, Alum

• 43,934 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Please setup Advanced Rules.
Photo of Jay

Jay

• 934 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
How is having to continually edit an advanced rule any less cumbersome than changing the company hours?

I miss my old InterTel PBX "Night" button.

Press. Closed.
Press. Open.
Press. Closed.
Press. Open.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.