- Account type Canada
- A brief description of the business
We are a biotech and research company
- A high level description of the product or feature being requested
We would like to be able to access files from OneDrive for Business, ie Office 365 account, from the Meetings mobile apps. Currently they support personal accounts and accounts with Microsoft accounts attached to them, but not straight Office 365 Onedrive accounts. It would be great to add the option for OneDrive for Business.
- A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature
When a user is away from their laptop and they need to make a presentation they would be able to access their file from OneDrive for Business, without requiring them to signup with a Microsoft Account.
- Benefit of such feature
Would be used by many staff when required to hold meetings while away from their computers with only access to OneDrive for Business. Users required to create their own Microsoft accounts using their corporate accounts could be very troublesome to Admins and execs for privacy.
- Include any related case number if applicable
- Number of Users and/or Digital Lines
11 users, working on another company with 40 users that will have the same issues.