Call Recordings: Download Options

• Idea
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • (Edited)
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: RingCentral Archiver (for Dropbox, Google Drive and SFTP)

It would be really nice if the Download Recordings feature was FTP based, or allowed a greater threshold value. Since we must keep all of our recorded calls this can be a time consuming and cumbersome process to do in stages versus a complete day, week, or month.
Photo of Jason Deserio

Jason Deserio

• 436 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Dustin Showers

Dustin Showers, Champion

• 3,170 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
i would love this!

I would also like to assign super users that could login and download all the recordings, but not have access to modify the account settings.
Photo of Sean Morrissey

Sean Morrissey

• 184 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Call recordings: Download multiple recordings.

When viewing call logs, there are checkboxes on the left of the page. You used to be able to select which recordings you wished to download and then select download. After a recent upgrade, the checkboxes no longer work. I contacted support and they acknowledged the issue and stated I had to post the idea here. 

I would think that a software bug, should be fixed. I am not certain why I have to enter an enhancement request.
(Edited)
Photo of Cody Smith

Cody Smith

• 298 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Call Recordings: download for a specific date range..

If you guys could look at the call logs section and add a place were the ring central portal can automatically download call logs and recordings for a specific date range. This way we do not have to go back weeks at a time and download only one days worth of calls and recordings, this is very time consuming. Thank You 
(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.