Please make it possible for outbound caller ID to be applied to mobile phones.

• Idea
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
Please make it possible for outbound caller ID to be applied to mobile phones. It would be very beneficial for business owners. Most clients do not have land lines any longer. 
Acct type:  US,  Brief description of business:  attorney office.  Number of users: 2
Photo of Wanda D. Joynes

Wanda D. Joynes

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 10 months ago

Photo of Nic

Nic

• 522 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
if they use the RC app it will be. Do you mean using the phone app?
Photo of Wanda D. Joynes

Wanda D. Joynes

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I use the RC phone app on my mobile phone the only thing that comes up is the number not the name of the business. The name of the business only comes up when I use a land line.  
Photo of Nic

Nic

• 522 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Gotcha. I misunderstood. I would like that as well
Photo of Liz Merritt

Liz Merritt

• 62 Points
YES!!!!!! When I call a mobile phone from my desk phone, the receiver's caller ID shows a random city that is not near me and my phone #. When I call a landline phone from my desk phone, the receiver's caller ID shows my company name and my phone #. I would love for mobile phones to show my company name rather than the random city, especially since so many people have gotten rid of their landlines and only have cell phones. I have had many clients say that they didn't answer because they thought I was a telemarketer. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
(Edited)
Photo of Saadet - Community Moderator

Saadet - Community Moderator, Official Rep

• 65,276 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hey Liz, here's an article that goes into why there are discrepancies between what some people see for the CNAM of your number.