Contacts: sync personal contacts to physical phone

• Idea
  • Updated 4 months ago
  • Planned
  • (Edited)
It is very important that RC provides a way to import contacts to PolyCom phones (Like VVX500). PolyCom says it is very possible but must be done through the Boot Server (Ring Central end). Please copy my personal contacts from my extension to my Phone (or give me access to the directory file so i can change it)!
Photo of Ross

Ross

• 2,226 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
  • Technologically Stunted

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Liam

Liam

• 114 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Just a note to Ring Central that after being ignored for 2 years we are leaving your service.

I would encourage others here to do the same, we shouldn't support companies which fail to respond to their customers needs so badly.
Photo of Wally Ghanem

Wally Ghanem

• 74 Points
I'm thinking about doing the same, there are many other providers that offer same or better pricing including this BASIC feature. Had I known this before I switched I would've laughed at RingCentral. 
Photo of Max Borgeson

Max Borgeson

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This may be why the support has done nothing with this issue.  Looks like many changes coming:
https://www.channelpartnersonline.com/2019/10/04/ringcentral-the-big-winner-in-new-deal-as-avaya-ends-acquisition-speculation/
Photo of Liam

Liam

• 114 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This thread started 4 years ago, I don't think that deal is really a factor.
(Edited)
Photo of Julie McDonald

Julie McDonald

• 288 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
My last comment was removed for some reason.  I agree, this has nothing to do with the issue that has always existed.  Unfortunately this issue will never be resolved.
Photo of Peter Tsempelis

Peter Tsempelis

• 62 Points
I keep asking for this feature over 6 years now. RC doesn't seem to be listening to clients and our BASIC needs!!!!!