How do we create a custom Subject link in the Call Activity Log?

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution, has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate.  If you have questions or comments related to this to thread, please create a new topic, or post to anot

Page 7 of the SalesForce/RC user guide (http://netstorage.ringcentral.com/gui...) shows how the app will log a call. It even says "the App display will

start showing a call timer and a form **to enter a Subject** and Comments about the call"

Right now, even when we manually input a custom subject line, it auto-reformats to “Outbound call...”

How can we make our typed in subject line "stick"?

Thanks for any help you guys might have!

-Shanda

Photo of Shanda

Shanda

• 172 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Desiree

Desiree, Alum

• 7,270 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Shanda,

I'm sorry about that. I've reported your issue to our Product Team and will let you know when this is resolved.

Thanks and again - I'm very sorry you're running into this.

Desiree
Photo of Shanda

Shanda

• 172 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I haven't heard any more on this issue. Can anyone help?
Photo of Desiree

Desiree, Alum

• 7,270 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Shanda,

I'm sorry that I don't have any updates. Once I do I will update this post immediately!

Thanks.

Desiree
Photo of Gregg

Gregg

• 62 Points
I have this same issue and it is a bummer because it requires us to save the call log, then go back in to SF and edit it again, wasting valuable time.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.