Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution, has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have questions or comments related to this to thread, please create a new topic, or post to anot
- Inability to custom record call blocking messages. Current “hard code” messages ("Mailbox is Full" or "This number is not available from your calling area") convicts unlisted callers and provides no work around for legit callers.
- No auto blocking a national marketing caller list (see Ooma). Activate Robocall option?
- Inability to integrate external address lists as phone contacts (in my case, my GAL)
- No click to call from contact directory on softphone (ala Skype)
- No text to speech for automated attendant message creation (My AT&T Uverse does this beautifully)
- No speech to text transcription for inbound messages.
- Potential enhancements not acknowledged as rejected or accepted and no delivery time frames are offered. Perhaps, maybe and possible are not viable bases for our business decisions.
- Lack of response to customer community requests.
Please let me know if I am mistaken on any of these points, but I have reluctantly cancelled my Office@Hand subscription this morning.