Reoccurring Webinar Registrations

• Idea
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • Implemented
I'd like to create a reoccurring webinar and then share a single registration link...allowing those interested in the topic to choose a single day/time that works for the individual.
Photo of Bob McCarthy

Bob McCarthy

• 192 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Saadet - Community Moderator

Saadet - Community Moderator, Official Rep

• 64,682 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hey Bob! You can actually do this already :)

Simply create a Recurring Webinar and choose how you would like the attendees to join

Photo of Bob McCarthy

Bob McCarthy

• 192 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thank you Saadet - however, I'd like for people to be able to click one registration link, CHOOSE and  specific date/time - and then attend that date/time. In the above scenario, once registered, the attendee shows as being registered for EVERY occurrence. 

I'm attempting to create a recurring webinar and make it available several times/week or month. Then share a single registration link on a web page or via email and allow people to select a day/time that works best for them BUT, also notify me who's attending in advance. In the event no one's registered, I simply don't deliver the webinar that day.    

AND, as I've been typing this note and testing the scenario above, I see that if I select "Attendees need to register for each occurrence to attend" - my question has been answered... that's exactly what I'm attempting to do. 

So in a roundabout way...thank you for your help!
Bob
Photo of Saadet - Community Moderator

Saadet - Community Moderator, Official Rep

• 64,682 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Always happy to help :)