Report is not accurate

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Reports: more advanced reporting options.

Mike, as I mentioned in other post, the call log data was deleted from the system, I do not know how or why, but I need to call to support and they were recovering this info for me...
But, that's trigger other question, maybe that could be the reason why some reports are not accurate, maybe some data is missing... could be this happening ?

And if you can take a look of this screen capture, the average call duration per user it shows more than 1 hour and 43 minutes ?  I think the counter is wrong...

Photo of Claudio (Customer)

Claudio (Customer)

• 14,090 Points 10k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 94,028 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
An admin on the account can purge the day of they wish, or any users can purge the call on their number.  If you have the call log restored and see information that doesn't look accurate, the best thing to do is open a support case and just explain the date, time numbers involved and our support team can take a look at it. 

Mike

Claudio (Customer)

Thanks Mike, but having 70+ users it is hard to know if someone is playing with the "purge" button.
Any way that we can lock that option?
And, I do not know if you notice my picture but the Average Call Duration/User shows hours:min:sec ? that is not accurate either...
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

Sorry, but as of now there's not a way to lock, or remove that option. Our Product Team has received that as a request though so I/we hope that they add it some day. 

Mike 

Claudio (Customer)

Any improvements with the new version?
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

Hi Claudio,  No changes where made to the Reports screen in our last release.  However this is something our Product team has been working on for quite a while. The reports page is a pretty big project and we still don't have an ETA.  Sorry. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.