Reported Activity Showing Times in different Time Zone

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Please add time zone selector on Reports page, and make default to current week.

All reports that indicate a specific time are reporting with a PDT(-8) time, when all Regional Settings for our Company, Groups and Users are set to EDT(-5).  I can guarantee that no outbound calls were made between 6am and 9am EDT from our office(no phones located outside the office during reported date range), but the technician I was in online Chat insisted that it is correct.  

The times shown in reports need to either match the settings of the User running the report, or be able to choose the time zone at the time of running the report.
Photo of Chad W

Chad W

• 324 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 95,060 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
HI Chad,  Sorry nobody had replied yet.  Let us know if you are still having a problem with this and we'll be happy to take a look and try to help you out. 

Mike
Photo of Chad W

Chad W

• 324 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Both Inbound and Outbound Calls still show as starting at 6am and ending at 4pm Eastern...when we're really open between 9am and 7pm Eastern...exactly a 3-hour difference to match the times they would occur on the West Coast..
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

Hi Chad,  I'm trying to get some confirmation from our developers to see if it's Pac time for everyone of if there's a setting we are missing. It looks like you have all the possible regional settings correct, so I'll find out for you if this can be changed. 

Mike 
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

Hi Chad,  I just got word, that it the Reports screen defaults to PST time for everyone. However they are already working on adding a time zone selector to the page.  I was advised that it will probably take a couple more weeks. If I get more information, I'll post it here. 

Mike 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.