How do I reset the voicemail pin, password, or security question?

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have a related question on this subject, please post a new topic.

I have a user that has forgotten her VM pin. How do you retrieve or reset it?
Photo of Alejandro

Alejandro

• 438 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Sonia Singh

Sonia Singh, Official Rep

• 1,100 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
This can be done by logging into your account at www.ringcentral.com.  Use admin credentials to log in.  Once logged in, go to Manage Users, select user name from list of users , select User Info in the right panel and then select User Password.  You may enter the Admin password as the current password to reset the user's PIN.
(Edited)
Photo of Liz

Liz

• 114 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How can I reset my password?.

I am in the US. My goal is to turn off call forwarding. (In order to do this I need to log in to my account but I don't know my phone number or my password)

I only use a cell phone. Thanks!
(Edited)
Photo of CG Front Desk 1

CG Front Desk 1

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I need my password for my voicemail.

I need the password to my voicemail. I have 5 messages i cannot access
Photo of Steve A Davis

Steve A Davis

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Can't sign on does not except my password or the city I was born.
Photo of Moharram Ally

Moharram Ally

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled why do I have to reset my password while I didn't foret it.
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 93,948 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Please visit the following page for step by step instructions explaining how to reset your Voicemail pin, password, or security question. 

Changing or Resetting a User's Password, Pin or Security Question

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.