- Account type - U.S.
- A brief description of the business - Managed Services Provider (IT)
- A high level description of the product or feature being requested - Log when only 1 user attends a meeting.
- A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature - We have had multiple cases where I have been asked to find out what happened to a meeting that required someone to join a meeting at a specific time and that did not happen with maybe only 2 attendants and because of the current logging only set to accessible with 2+ in a meeting, I am unable to tell the story of what happened to this meeting. I have this issue all the way at our CEO level.
- Benefit of such feature - Administrators and support team could tell a more concise picture of what happened with people joining meetings and others either joining or not joining the meeting.
- Number of Users and/or Digital Lines - ~300
Be the first to post a reply!