RingCentral Meetings & Microsoft Teams

• Question
  • Updated 4 months ago
  • Answered
We are beginning to use Microsoft Teams and like it a lot--but the video quality using the old Skype for Business is not nearly as good as RC Meetings. Is there any way to use RC Meetings from within MS Teams? I know that zoom.us does have a connector to MS Teams. Is there something available to better utilize RingCentral with MS Teams?

Thanks
Photo of James Jacobson

James Jacobson

• 94 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Saadet - Community Moderator

Saadet - Community Moderator, Official Rep

• 66,282 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hey James, I'm not sure but you could ask our Developer Community if we have some sort of integration or a way to connect it.
Photo of Tyana Berg

Tyana Berg

• 62 Points
RC support announced on Apr 29 that a RC app was released for Teams, but you cannot find it in Teams yet.. https://support.ringcentral.com/s/article/12059-RingCentral-for-MS-Teams-Install?language=en_US
(Edited)
Photo of Jessica - Community Moderator

Jessica - Community Moderator, Official Rep

• 5,872 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Tyana, 

I checked with our Knowledge Base team who published the article. They advised it's a requirement for Microsoft's Verify Team that a support article is published prior to the release of the integration. The integration is coming very soon, but is not quite out yet. We don't have an exact date of release yet. 
Photo of Bruno

Bruno

• 182 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Any dates on this yet?  Webex, BlueJeans, and even Zoom already have theirs published...
Photo of Jessica - Community Moderator

Jessica - Community Moderator, Official Rep

• 5,872 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Bruno, 

I just checked with a Solution Engineer and was advised that they're still working with Microsoft on finalizing the integration. No dates available yet unfortunately.