This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Allow non-host participants to record meeting without having to request permission of host
- Account type : Office Premium 2 - 99 lines [T1_RCO_2_P]
- A brief description of the business : not discussed
- A high level description of the product or feature being requested: To pre-set meetings to allow attendees to record the meeting on their end.
- A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature: Just like enabling "Join Before Host" , the host could press a button that would allow anyone who attends the meeting to record it, instead of having to allow each participant the ability to do so, only when the host is logged in, and will even have to manually select each participant and provide the ability to do so.
- Benefit of such feature: ease of use.
- Include any related case number if applicable: 07592452
- Number of Users and/or Digital Lines: 123 users / 33 digital lines
There are no replies.