RingCentral network issue.

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution, has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate.  If you have questions or comments related to this to thread, please create a new topic, or post to anot

anyone else experiencing this?  very frustrating...
Photo of Chris Wise

Chris Wise

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Ethan Kern

Ethan Kern

• 62 Points
Winter Park, FL - I get an "Internal Server Error" with a busy tone when I attempt to dial an extension, use Intercom or make an outgoing call. The "Presence" feature shows all lines as in-use. Sometimes we are getting an error on incoming calls and sometimes they go through. Hopefully RC is working quickly on this issue.
Photo of South

South

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
issues here in new york also.  were you able t get a rep on the phone to ask about when it will be back up.  we just kept getting put on hold
Photo of Jason Groth

Jason Groth

• 224 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Yes - here in the detroit area also.  I would like to know if it is us or RingCentral so i don't waste my time trying to fix it.
Photo of South

South

it says all US customers may be having issues because of something wrong with their network
Photo of Chris Wise

Chris Wise

no we have no resolution to this.  And this unfortunately is not the first time we have had trouble.  Phone service has been very unreliable.  Disruptive to my business to say the least.
Photo of Melissa

Melissa

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Chicago area is out too. When I called at 10am CST they told me to call back in an hour because their server was down. When you dial our main telephone # assigned to the auto receptionist it says it gives a fast busy or a recording saying the number is not in service.  
Photo of Shari Sullivan

Shari Sullivan

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Oklahoma too -
Photo of Chris Wise

Chris Wise

All our phones are frozen too.  Blinking lines, can't access voicemail, etc etc.  How many times in the past year has this happened to you?  this must be the 5th or 6th time for us.  Embarrassing.
Photo of Admin@BMBLLC

Admin@BMBLLC

• 1,024 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
In the Atlanta area too
Photo of Admin@BMBLLC

Admin@BMBLLC

• 1,024 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
We are up now!
Photo of Melissa

Melissa

We just switched over in May. This has been the first time that we've experienced a "major" incident but this is totally inexcusable!!!! We are also experiencing probs accessing VMs. 
Photo of Lisa Watson

Lisa Watson

• 60 Points
HERE IS SOUTHERN CALIF TOO!
Photo of Get Satisfaction

Get Satisfaction

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Houston - mostly working but who knows how many calls we may have missed
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 92,314 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
We are very sorry for the service interruption that some of you are experiencing. Our Operations  team is aware of the issue and working to restore service to normal. For status updates you may visit http://success.ringcentral.com/ or the Community Update here.
Photo of J G FISH

J G FISH

• 62 Points
Austin, TX having issues too. At two of our locations. Ehh. It happens. Nothing new with Ring Central... It'll be up... Eventually.
Photo of Melissa

Melissa

We are back in Chicago.
Photo of South

South

seems to be working in new york now.
Photo of Carol Lane

Carol Lane

• 62 Points
Maine here.

I've sent some important faxes today and have just been informed that no one received them. Upon checking my logs, there is no record of them even existing. As it was something of an emergency (medical field), I refaxed, but they still didn't receive it and there is still no record of the attempt.

I am assuming it has something to do with this network outage I am reading about on here. I really hope it is fixed soon. I've had very good service with Ring Central though, so I can't complain about an occasional glitch, I guess.
(Edited)
Photo of Ken Goldenberg

Ken Goldenberg

• 60 Points
carol, same problem here, we are a medical answering service and all faxes sent are not showing in their logs nor are the customers receiving them. Luckily we have a system in place to check to see if we get the response back which we didnt, otherwise we have received no alerts from RC. I am on hold with them now for an update- I see not update in 5 hrs, really that wasnt an update either as the button went from yellow to green which Im not sure is for as my service is still impacted.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.