RingCentral Overall Success

• Praise
  • Updated 7 months ago
I have been a customer for about 3 months with 240 users!!!! I have to say that I am overall impressed with RingCentral and their service offerings.

A little background.....we came from an Avaya on premise PBX with 2 remote offices. Not entirely hard to manage, but you did need to know your stuff, especially when Execs need it now! We had a softphone feature for awhile....until Windows Vista/7 came out and Microsoft dropped telephony support. Bye Bye Avaya softphone!!!  Not a deal breaker to find a new solution, after all, we had that system for over 10 years(at least the time I have been here!)  We were paying for telecom circuits, including PRI,LDT1 lines, point to point service back to main office from the remote offices. I can still almost hear the swooshing sound of money down the drain!!!!!!!

We were paying for alternative meeting platforms, conference calling platforms(that charge per minute x total attendee minutes = $$$ annually) and separate fax machines with POTS lines. Having all of this bundled into RingCentral's platform is a godsend!! Sure, not everything is perfect with the new system, but there are 2 key points:

1. I could always drop RingCentral and go back to an in house PBX...cold chill just swept across me!!!
2. RingCentral can only get better with their offering.

I see a great Community(which I am an avid member) and Success support site with a wealth of knowledge. I see a lot of posts in the Community about this and that and other companies offer it why doesn't RingCentral - THEY WILL!!!!

Kudos to Kim and Mike and everyone else on the RingCentral teams and keep it up!!
Photo of Matt Mikolajczyk

Matt Mikolajczyk

• 1,414 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 94,158 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Matt,  

Thank you for writing this review. We appreciate your feedback and your comments have been shared with all those involved.  

Thanks!

Mike 
Photo of Telephone Bill

Telephone Bill

• 392 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Congratulations on your good work Matt. I to am faced with a move from Avaya CM and  Avaya Call Center Elite. I want to be ready to hit the desk on the run at cut-over. So can you are someone please talk to me about learning to program a RingCentral PBX?