RingCentral Phone CATALINA

• Question
  • Updated 1 month ago
  • Answered

L'application s'ouvre tente de se connecter et crash. Que nous pouvons faire? 

Je ne peux plus recevoir et passer des appels. 

La réussite de ma société en dépend. 

Photo of Steven GRAÇA MARQUES

Steven GRAÇA MARQUES

• 212 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • anxious

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of J.B. Ferguson

J.B. Ferguson, Champion

• 37,418 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Translated: "The application opens trying to connect and crash. What can we do? I can no longer receive and make calls. The success of my company depends on it."
Photo of Stephen

Stephen

• 60 Points
This is very poor service, my company too relies on the Phone app to make outgoing and to receive incoming calls. 
Have you found a solution other than the Google app?
Photo of Saadet

Saadet, Employee

• 68,092 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi All,

Our Product Team is aware of this issue and working on getting it fixed! They plan on releasing a new version of the app Monday Night (Oct. 14th) so keep an eye out for that tomorrow :)
C'est une excellente nouvelle
Toujours le même problème même après avoir téléchargé sur votre site:
Traduisez: 
Toujours le même problème même après le téléchargement sur votre site:
Photo of Saadet

Saadet, Employee

• 68,092 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
That's weird :( I would suggest following up with Technical Support

Je ne peux pas plus utiliser le plug-in Outlook pour la prise de RENDEZ-V

I can no longer use the Outlook plug-in for making RENDEZ-VOUS RING
Photo of Carmen Samaniego

Carmen Samaniego

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I am in the same boat - I cannot open the "new release" dated yesterday. This is a huge problem.

Photo of Saadet

Saadet, Employee

• 67,790 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hey Carmen, please contact our Tech Support Team so that they can gather logs and troubleshoot the issue further. Thanks!

Carmen Samaniego

Did that, nada so far.
Toujours Rien pour nous aussi 

Carmen Samaniego

Anyone come up with a fix on this? I am having to do all my work off my phone rather than my desktop. 
Photo of Saadet

Saadet, Employee

• 67,790 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hey Steven and Carmen, could you share a screen shot of the version of the app you're on?
Photo of Mark Androw

Mark Androw

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Same problem.   Crashes after Mac System preferences allows opening app from unidenfired developer
Hey Hey, 

d'après les informations sur le site d'Apple, il y a avant les CERTAINES Démarches entreprises Catalina sur mac Votre: https://cleanmymac-x.macpaw.com/40?campaign=cmmx_search_catalina_lowcpc_fr&ci=804997884&adgroupid Des jumeaux à mon are = 804997884 & ad Groupid Des jumeaux sont à mon sonné . /downloads.ringcentral.com/sp/RingCentralPhone-19.3.4.dmg Remarque: Installation de la suspension, vous aurez un message d'invitation que vous aurez à faire avec un logiciel malicieux, c'est normal, c'est normal quand les applications sont installés en dehors de l'App Store. Allez dans les Préférences du Système à partir du logo Apple sur le coin supérieur, ensuite "Sécurité", ensuite "Général" et ensuite sur l ' application RC Phone.

Traduire:  
Selon les informations disponibles sur le site Apple, la version de Catalina sur votre Mac doit suivre quelques étapes: https: //cleanmymac-x.macpaw.com/40? Campaign = cmmx_search_catalina_lowcpc_fr & ci = 804997884 & adgr ... Les = 804997884 & adgr ... jumeaux sont mon rang. /downloads.ringcentral.com/sp/RingCentralPhone-19.3.4.dmg Remarque: lors de l'installation, vous recevez un message d'invitation vous invitant à consulter

un logiciel malveillant. C'est normal, c'est normal quand les applications sont installées. en dehors de l'App Store. Allez dans les Préférences Système à partir du logo Apple dans le coin supérieur, puis "Sécurité", puis "Général" et basculez immédiatement vers l'application RC Phone.
(Edited)
Photo of Mark Androw

Mark Androw

I have successfully installed RingCentral Phone 19.3.2 running with Catalina 10.15.   The secret to getting it to work was deleting the SoftPhone Folder from System/Application Support, deleting the old application and installing the new one.   I also had to allow the App to be opened in System Preferences/Security and Privacy/ Allow Apps from App Store Identified Developers.
Photo of Matt Sadorf

Matt Sadorf

• 60 Points
Mark - can you elaborate on where you found the SoftPhone folder?  I can't seem to locate it.
Photo of Mark Androw

Mark Androw

It's ~/Library/ApplicationSupport/RingCentral/Softphone

Carmen Samaniego

This is the software that does not include your contacts. I can download that one. O am trying to download where all my contacts will appear. 

Carmen Samaniego

Sorry you are correct that is the soft phone software - but I still cannot download. It still quits. Even after I removed everything. 
Photo of AYan

AYan

• 772 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I know this is already considered as answered, but if you are still having problems with Catalina and the 19.10.2 Glip Version, I found a couple links that work.

With Catalina, it only gives you temporary access to the app as it not notarized, so if your user does not have admin access it's going to be a pain very quickly as each time they attempt to launch Glip will close out or prompt for admin credentials.

documentation from apple on TEMP access: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202491
documentation on how to use terminal to add an option to select Anywhere for apps: https://www.imore.com/how-open-apps-anywhere-macos-catalina-and-mojave

Photo of Gregory Yaschuk

Gregory Yaschuk, Employee

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
To solve the described crash on CATALINA you can go to the "Security & Privacy" -> Privacy -> Calendars and revoke access from "RingCentral for Mac" app

Carmen Samaniego

Still waiting for a fix.I have tried it all.  Any suggestion of other companies that are compatible with Mac Catalina. I can't continue without my desktop phone and contacts. 

Carmen Samaniego

I tried downloading 8 times - it kept giving me a Sept. 3, 2019 version instead of the October fix - your link somehow did the trick. Thank goodness! Thank you.