RingCentral University Training Webinars

• Article
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • (Edited)

Our Training Team is hard at work creating material which will teach you how to get the most out of your RingCentral phone system.  Each week we will post updates to this thread introducing you to upcoming Training Webinars.

Be sure to click the Follow button at the top of this page to get notified when new webinars are available. (You can unsubscribe at any time).

You can watch many of our recorded webinars online by selecting the Previously Recorded tab.

Have ideas for new topics? Just comment below.

Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 92,314 Points 50k badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Greg Lea

Greg Lea, Employee

• 332 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Register for RingCentral University Live Webinars.

Register here for RingCentral University's complimentary live webinar series, hosted by a RingCentral expert. Webinars are tailored for both administrators and end users. A variety of topics are available including RC Desktop, Mobile, RC Meetings, Glip, and more. Be sure to share this link with your colleagues and internal end users too!

Photo of Robert Taylor

Robert Taylor

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Greg. I signed up for a live webinar today at 8 PST and nobody showed up. Around 8:10 I got a 'goodbye' and the call was disconnected. So with that I tried to access your previously recorded content. This to was a no go as it will not play any of the recorded content. So I tried to do the self paced training which took me in a never ending loop back to my login credentials. I have used many different vendors having come from a call center environment but I can say I have never experienced anything like this. It seems impossible to get training. When I called support I got the customary "thats a different department so I will enter a case" response. Who knows where that will go. As to my computer, I am using the most updated version of Chrome so its not a browser issue. My Mac is also on the most recent version of Sierra so I dont think that would have any bearing on this. Suggestions?
Photo of Cecile Glassy

Cecile Glassy, Champion

• 18,066 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Clearing your Browser cahce and cookies is often the first step to try when you have a login issue to get into the RingCentral portal  or RingCentral University 
http://success.ringcentral.com/articles/RC_Knowledge_Article/Clearing-your-Google-Chrome-browser-s-cache-and-cookies
Photo of Robert Taylor

Robert Taylor

I am sure many folks would love to take advantage of your webinars but it usually helps when the trainer shows up. I am losing confidence with Ring Central very quickly. 
Photo of Robert Taylor

Robert Taylor

I did try that but thanks for the suggestion.
Photo of Robert Taylor

Robert Taylor

That still doesnt explain why I was scheduled for a live webinar, received the email confirmation, logged in 5 minutes prior, and nobody showed up. I even ditched the link and dialed in direct from my phone just to make sure and still nothing. Very odd!
Photo of Greg Lea

Greg Lea, Employee

Hi Rob.

I'm glad you brought this to our attention. We are researching a few things to determine what happened and fix it going forward. I'd like to reach out to you via email if you are willing and gather some additional information.

Greg
Photo of Greg Lea

Greg Lea, Employee

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Available Training This Week at RingCentral University.

Check out the following complimentary training options at RingCentral University this week:

Webinar - May 9, RingCentral Desktop and Mobile Apps
In this webinar you will learn about key functionality including how to set up and manage your application and user profile, manage contacts, access call logs and recordings, and, of course, how to send and receive calls, faxes, and text messages from both the RingCentral Desktop and the Mobile App.

Webinar - May 11, Introduction to RC Meetings
Learn how to host, schedule, and join a meeting using RC Meetings for both desktop and mobile. Explore options such as the Outlook and Chrome plug ins that make scheduling and joining meetings easier. This session also includes information about helpful meeting settings and features that you can use to optimize and streamline your meetings experience.

Click here and scroll to the bottom of the page to access recorded webinars. Recorded webinars are always available.
Photo of Greg Lea

Greg Lea, Employee

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Available Training This Week at RingCentral University.

Check out the following complimentary training options at RingCentral University this week:

Webinar - May 9, RingCentral Desktop and Mobile Apps
In this webinar you will learn about key functionality including how to set up and manage your application and user profile, manage contacts, access call logs and recordings, and, of course, how to send and receive calls, faxes, and text messages from both the RingCentral Desktop and the Mobile App.

Webinar - May 11, Introduction to RC Meetings
Learn how to host, schedule, and join a meeting using RC Meetings for both desktop and mobile. Explore options such as the Outlook and Chrome plug ins that make scheduling and joining meetings easier. This session also includes information about helpful meeting settings and features that you can use to optimize and streamline your meetings experience.

Click here and scroll to the bottom of the page to access recorded webinars. Recorded webinars are always available.
Photo of Greg Lea

Greg Lea, Employee

Webinar - Tuesday, May 23, Effectively Manage Your Phone System Using the Admin Portal
This webinar is for administrators who use the RingCentral Admin Portal to manage their RingCentral phone system. Learn how to navigate the Admin portal and locate key functionality that you will need to manage your RingCentral system.This includes phone numbers, users, phones and devices, reports, call logs, and system setup and configuration. Learn how to review and update service plan, licensing, and payment information and device order status.You will also learn where to locate additional tools including documentation, reports, and release information..

Webinar - Thursday, May 25, Ask Me Anything - Live Q&A Session

Click here to register for live webinars.

Click here to access recorded webinars. Recorded webinars are always available.
Photo of Greg Lea

Greg Lea, Employee

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Previously Recorded Training Webinars.

RingCentral University includes recordings of all of our training webinars so that you can watch them anytime, anywhere. Below is a list of links to our most popular webinars. If you prefer live training webinars in which you can ask questions view the schedule and register here.

Getting Started: RingCentral Admin Portal (48 minutes)
This webinar is for administrators who use the RingCentral Admin Portal to manage their RingCentral phone system. Learn how to navigate the Admin portal and locate key functionality that you will need to manage your RingCentral system.

Getting Started: RingCentral Office User Settings (36 minutes)
This webinar provides an overview of how to customize your extension settings using the RingCentral online account management tool (ServiceWeb). It also offers a quick introduction to the free applications available to all RingCentral Office users.

Getting Started: RingCentral for Desktop and Mobile 
(31 minutes)
In this webinar you will learn about key functionality including how to access call logs and messages, and, of course, how to send and receive calls, faxes, and text messages from both the RingCentral for Desktop and the RingCentral Mobile applications.

Getting Started: RingCentral Meetings (50 minutes)
It’s time to make the transition to RingCentral Meetings. Learn how to host, schedule, and join a video or screen share meeting using RingCentral Meetings for both desktop and mobile.

Beyond the Basics: RingCentral Meetings (35 minutes)
Explore advanced options and plugins available with RingCentral Meetings that will make your meetings easier to schedule, easier to facilitate, and more effective overall. Topics include the Microsoft Outlook Plugin, the RingCentral Mobile App, audio best practices and troubleshooting, video options, and participant management. Learn how to use advanced screen tools such as screen share, whiteboarding, remote access, and full screen mode to improve your online meetings.

Getting Started: RingCentral Glip 
(37 minutes)
Learn how to simplify your workday through streamlined collaboration and communication. Start conversations, share documents, post links, start meetings, and create teams in one central location--all without sending an email.

Beyond the Basics: RingCentral Glip (43 minutes)
Learn how to get the most out of Glip. Explore best practices and advanced features that will help you further simplify and streamline your team-based, virtual project spaces in Glip.

Number Porting Best Practices (24 minutes)
New to RingCentral? Frequently updating your account with new numbers? Admins responsible for number porting can watch this virtual training session focused on best practices for submitting number transfer requests using your online account.
(Edited)
Photo of Greg Lea

Greg Lea, Employee

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Available Training This Week (6/5/17) at RingCentral University.

Webinar – June 6, Introduction to RingCentral Meetings (45 minutes)

Webinar – June 8, Advanced RingCentral Meetings (30 minutes)
Explore advanced options and plugins available with RingCentral Meetings that will make your meetings easier to schedule, easier to facilitate,and more effective overall. Topics include the Microsoft Outlook Plugin, the RingCentral Mobile App, audio best practices and troubleshooting, video options, and participant management. Learn how to use advanced screen tools such as screen share, white boarding, remote access, and full screen mode to improve your online meetings.

Webinar – June 9, Effectively Manage Your Phone System Using the Admin Portal (45 minutes)
This webinar is for administrators who use the RingCentral Admin Portal to manage their RingCentral phone system. Learn how to navigate the Admin portal and locate key functionality that you will need to manage your RingCentral system. This includes phone numbers, users, phones and devices,reports, call logs, and system setup and configuration. Learn how to review and update service plan, licensing, and payment information and device order status. You will also learn where to locate additional tools including documentation, reports, and release information.

Photo of Greg Lea

Greg Lea, Employee

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Available Training This Week (6/12/17) at RingCentral University.

Webinar – June 12, Introduction to Glip (35 minutes)
Get started with Glip. Learn how to simplify your workday through streamlined collaboration and communication. Save conversations, share documents, create events, post notes, start meetings, and assign tasks in one central location--all without sending an email. This course includes hands-on learning. You will set up teams, add guests (external contacts), share links,and more.

Webinar – June 13, Introduction to RingCentral & Account Setup (35 minutes)
This webinar provides the basics to get you started. This includes a quick introduction to the features available with your RingCentral communications system, as well as an overview of the RingCentral online account management tool (ServiceWeb). The online account management tool allows you to view and manage your application and user profile, contacts, call logs, and system settings.

Webinar – June 15, Effectively Manage Your Phone System Using the Admin Portal (45 minutes)
This webinar is for administrators who use the RingCentral Admin Portal to manage their RingCentral phone system. Learn how to navigate the Admin portal and locate key functionality that you will need to manage your RingCentral system. This includes phone numbers, users, phones and devices,reports, call logs, and system setup and configuration. Learn how to review and update service plan, licensing, and payment information and device order status. You will also learn where to locate additional tools including documentation, reports, and release information.

Webinar – June 16, Introduction to RingCentral Meetings (45 minutes)

Photo of Greg Lea

Greg Lea, Employee

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Available Training This Week (7/31/17) at RingCentral University.

Webinar – Tuesday, August 1, Getting Started: RingCentral Admin Portal (45 minutes)
This webinar is for administrators who use the RingCentral Admin Portal to manage their RingCentral phone system. Learn how to navigate the Admin portal and locate key functionality that you will need to manage your RingCentral system.

Webinar – Thursday, August 3, Learn About New Office Product Release (v9.2) (45 minutes)

Click here to register for live webinars.

Click here to access recorded webinars. Recorded webinars are always available.
Photo of Greg Lea

Greg Lea, Employee

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Available Training This Week (8/7/17) at RingCentral University.

Webinar – Tuesday, August 8, Getting Started: RingCentral Admin Portal (45 minutes)

Webinar – Wednesday, August 9, Getting Started: RingCentral Office UserSettings (35 minutes)
This webinar provides an overview of how to customize your extension settings using the RingCentral online account management tool (ServiceWeb). It also offers a quick introduction to the free applications available to all RingCentral Office users.

Webinar – Friday, August 11, Getting Started: RingCentral Admin Portal (45 minutes)

Photo of Amber

Amber, Employee

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Introducing RingCentral University.

RingCentral University is being introduced in a phased
rollout.

You will receive access per the following schedule:

August 7th- Beta

August 21st- Large Accounts (100+ DL)

September 5th- RingCentral Office (20-99 DL)

September 18th- RingCentral Office (0-19 DL)

For more information on RingCentral University, view our introductory webinar.
(Edited)
Photo of Carolyn G

Carolyn G, Employee

• 220 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Available Training This Week (8/14/17) at RingCentral University.

Check out the following complimentary training options at
RingCentral University this week:

Webinar – Tuesday, August 15, Getting Started: RingCentral Admin
Portal
(45 minutes)
This
webinar is for administrators who use the RingCentral Admin Portal to manage
their RingCentral phone system. Learn how to navigate the Admin portal and
locate key functionality that you will need to manage your RingCentral system.

Webinar – Wednesday, August 16, Getting Started: RingCentral Glip (35
minutes)
Learn
how to simplify your workday through streamlined collaboration and
communication. Start conversations, share documents, post links, start
meetings, and create teams in one central location--all without sending an
email.

Webinar – Thursday, August 17, Beyond the
Basics: RingCentral Meetings
(35 minutes)  
Explore advanced options and plugins available with RingCentral Meetings that will make your meetings easier to schedule, easier to facilitate, and more effective overall. Topics include audio best practices and troubleshooting, video options, and participant management.

Click here
to register for live webinars.

Click here
to access recorded webinars. Recorded webinars are always available.
Photo of Carolyn G

Carolyn G, Employee

Webinar - Tuesday, August 29 | Getting Started: RingCentral Admin Portal
(45 min) This webinar is for administrators who use the RingCentral Admin Portal to manage their RingCentral phone system. Learn how to navigate the Admin portal and locate key functionality that you will need to manage your RingCentral system.

Webinar - Wednesday August 30 | Getting Started: RingCentral Office User Settings
(30 min) This webinar provides an overview of how to customize your extension settings using the RingCentral online account management tool (ServiceWeb). It also offers a quick introduction to the free applications available to all RingCentral Office users.

Click here to register for this week's webinars.
Click here to access recorded webinars. Recorded webinars are always available.
(Edited)
Photo of Carolyn G

Carolyn G, Employee

Webinar – September 19th, Best Practices: Admin Portal - User Management (30 minutes)
Introducing a new training webinar for our system administrators. Learn how to efficiently manage both your existing and new users within the Admin Portal. Key topics include reassigning digital lines and devices, disabling inactive users, and adding new users.

Webinar – September 20th, Beyond the Basics: Handling Calls Using RingCentral Apps (30 minutes)
Introducing a new training webinar! Learn advanced tips on how to handle calls using the RingCentral Desktop and Mobile Applications. Key topics include Call Flip, Heads-Up- Display, Call Transfer, and Call Monitoring.

Webinar – September 20th, What's New: RingCentral Meetings 5.1 (30 minutes)
Join this webinar to learn about the latest updates to RingCentral Meetings. The 5.1 update includes a new Meetings desktop app with new and enhanced features to optimize meeting efficiency and an improved interface to provide a better user experience.

Webinar – September 21st, Getting Started: RingCentral Meetings (30 minutes)
It’s time to make the transition to RingCentral Meetings. Learn how to host, schedule, and join a video or screen share meeting using RingCentral Meetings for both desktop and mobile.

Webinar - September 21st, Getting Started: RingCentral Admin Portal (45 minutes)

Webinar - Friday, September 22nd, Getting Started: RingCentral Office User Settings (30 minutes)

Click here to register for these upcoming live webinars and view previously recorded webinars.
(Edited)
Photo of Carolyn G

Carolyn G, Employee

Official Response

Webinar – Thursday, October 5th, Getting Started: RingCentral Glip (30 minutes)
Learn how to simplify your workday through streamlined collaboration and communication. Start conversations, share documents, post links, start meetings, and create teams in one central location--all without sending a single email.

Click here to register for this upcoming webinar and view previously recorded webinars.

We've just posted the entire October webinar schedule. Click here to view and register for additional October webinars.