robo calls

• Idea
  • Updated 2 months ago
PLEASE, PLEASE stop robo calls! I got 3 today from same number within 1/2 hour, goes to my celll while I'm tring to talk with clients. Same message even if you block it, they just call on another number.  "Thank you for calling..."
Photo of Tom Rex

Tom Rex

• 440 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Iris Engelson

Iris Engelson

• 740 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Verizon Fios offers nomorobo call filtering for free to customers.  Ringcentral just lets all the robocalls through.  90% of calls to my business are robocalls.  Beyond frustrating.
I have told Ring Central about this service NOMOROBO a year ago. It works over time. Ring Central is doing nothing to help their customers and then they promise to give you back all the minutes lost after you diligently block all the robo calls month after month.  They then give you a hard time to get credits for minutes used on robo calls.    
Photo of Jessica - Community Moderator

Jessica - Community Moderator, Official Rep

• 7,934 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hello, 

Please see Mike's comment on this thread regarding what RingCentral is doing with the FCC to fight these types of calls.
Photo of nick s

nick s

• 60 Points
Ring central team, please add a one touch option on your app to add to a block all rule. I am getting calls from the same number 4 times per a day (Its an Indian guy arguing with is wife), then I add to my block list template from your site, I also save as a contact "fake caller", Then they call from a new number 4 times a day ,then I add to block list and so on. Yes I can keep doing this but I want to save time using your app.  Can you make it so we can save as a contact on our ring central contacts and have a simple add to block list "check box" ? 
Photo of Ann Levin

Ann Levin

• 62 Points
We are also getting these ring and hang ups.. at this point I am thinking of getting rid of ringcentral.  We have had so many problems with them.  Either trying to get customer service -and getting India or Pakistan or wherever... and the software is cumbersome and not user friendly.