Salesforce edition or user license isn’t supported yet

• Question
  • Updated 1 month ago
  • Acknowledged
I receive the message “Salesforce edition or user license isn’t supported yet” on almost all article links.
Photo of Woodward McKee

Woodward McKee

• 142 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 9 months ago

Photo of Jared

Jared, Alum

• 964 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Hi Woodward,

Would you be able to share a screen shot of what you are seeing?
Photo of Woodward McKee

Woodward McKee

Photo of Jitender Kumar

Jitender Kumar, Director Application Development

• 1,658 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hello Woodward, 
Can you please double check if your Salesforce administrator has enabled Mobile App for your Salesforce org 

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=customize_sf1_mobileweb_settings.htm&type=5 

What is your Salesforce edition ? 

You can find by going to Setup -> Company Information-> Organization Edition
Photo of Patti Robertson

Patti Robertson

• 60 Points
Did you ever get a solution to this? I am wondering because I am getting the same error from Propertyware - a different software package. Also when trying to access their support module.
Photo of Woodward McKee

Woodward McKee

I can't remember the exact solution but it was basically trying to login to support from outside the service we use. In other words, try using the link they provide you from inside their system instead of loading the web page from a bookmark.
Photo of Woodward McKee

Woodward McKee

I dont know, I'm not a Salesforce customer, I'm a RingCentral customer. There is no Setup -> Company Information-> Organization Edition in RingCentral and as far as I know I do not have a login for Salesforce unless that is somehow built into my RingCentral ID. The problem seems to come from trying to login to the help center or from following a link outside of a RingCentral page. E.g. when I have been emailed a link to an article and attempt to open it that way instead of from inside RingCentral. I suspect that there is some kind of missing link between the two systems that I do not have access to fix. 
Photo of Jitender Kumar

Jitender Kumar, Director Application Development

• 1,658 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hello Woodward, 
I am sorry I should have asked first, I assumed you are trying the Salesforce1 app on your mobile phone based on the notes here. Can you please take a moment to describe what you want to do on your phone ? 
Photo of Woodward McKee

Woodward McKee

All I want to do is access the help files for RingCentral. Sometimes I can, sometimes I can't. I think this is a RingCentral integration issue, not a SalesForce issue per se. 
Photo of Saadet - Community Support

Saadet - Community Support, Official Rep

• 51,426 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hey Woodward,

That's really odd. Can you access the links emailed to you via a web browser on your computer? 
Photo of Woodward McKee

Woodward McKee

I can if I am logged into RingCentral on the same browser. If I am not logged into RingCentral I get an eternal reload and please wait message. 
Photo of Saadet - Community Support

Saadet - Community Support, Official Rep

• 48,772 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hey Woodward,

There's something weird going on. I would suggest opening a case so we can gather more details and troubleshoot with you live.