Salesforce Integration with Chrome or Firefox

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution, has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate.  If you have questions or comments related to this to thread, please create a new topic, or post to anot

Has anyone successfully got Salesforce Integration working with Chrome/Firefox?

Any tips or tricks? The pdf guide provided by RC is woefully lacking any real material.
Photo of Tom Smit

Tom Smit

• 172 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Thomas Peng

Thomas Peng

• 208 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
My team is having trouble with it too.  The guides have errors in them. I was able to get it setup, but we are having issues with it.  We use Call Queues and apparently the new Salesforce Integration won't work with Call Queues. 
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 94,780 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Sorry nobody had responded to this thread yet. I realize this is almost a month old but if either of you are still having problems, we'll need to gather some more information. The best thing to do is Open a Case and provide your specific account information and explain where you are having problems. 

Thanks!

Mike 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.