Does anyone have a list scripts for setting up customized greetings?

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution, has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate.  If you have questions or comments related to this to thread, please create a new topic, or post to anot

Anyone have a list of all the scripts required to get customized? We have been stepping through it, but a list would be helpful to get everything recorded at once. Help?! Thanks!
Photo of Brad Gregory

Brad Gregory

• 170 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of RC-Installer

RC-Installer, Champion

• 27,748 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Brad, I see this is un-answered, I am not exactly sure what you are asking. Could you be more specific?

If you would like to chat, I am available.

Chuck
Certified Ring Central Installer
630-975-1200
Photo of Brad Gregory

Brad Gregory

• 60 Points
I tried calling, but really it isn't necessary. It seems that everytime I dig in, I find a new recording that should be customized... like off hours voicemail isnt the same as the voicemail i set up for an extension. While this is great for configurability, tracing down all the various recordings that would be required to be customized for a phone system, depending on settings, is frustrating. Someone may have, or ringcentral should, create a tree or listing of the various files that should be recorded to fully customize this thing?
Hi there,

Just wondering if this question was ever answered. I am looking for the same thing.

Thanks!
Hi there,

Just wondering if this question was ever answered. I am looking for the same thing.

Thanks!
Photo of Ben Foster

Ben Foster, Alum

• 6,124 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
I don't believe we have anything like this currently, but let me investigate further.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.