See who made the changes?

• Idea
  • Updated 1 year ago
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Change Auditing/Logging

Being able to see who made changes and when and what was changed would be a great admin feature to have. I am thinking of adding another admin or 2 to an account of mine but being able to be notified when changes were made and by whom and what was changed it would be a great help.
Photo of Chris Duquette

Chris Duquette, Champion

• 15,832 Points 10k badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Cecile Glassy

Cecile Glassy, Champion

• 18,632 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
USA-based acct | 2287 Users | 3800 DID lines | 28 sites | all Polycom VVX500 phone handsets 

2018-02-05  We know that RIngCentral Engineering is working on an admin changelog tool for this and they are hoping for a beta version in the next few months, we have been working with them on this. (This Spring 2nd Qtr).  If you can avoid adding additional admins until then - you might be happier as presently - it is not something you can see in the portal.  I am the head SuperAdmin on our account and we have several other Admins created via a use of ROLES because we needed to limit some access to certain features and allow access to others. Lack of a changelog has caused us a lot of issues.

Photo of Cecile Glassy

Cecile Glassy, Champion

• 18,632 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
MIchael or Saadet can you combine this thread with the other thread that is already open about Administrative portal access Changelog?  This one: 

https://community.ringcentral.com/ringcentral/topics/change-auditing-logging
(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.